Friday, May 10, 2013

Matthew 4:23-25

Matthew 4:23-25

Jesus's ministry continued throughout all of Galilee

Teaching in the synagogues
Preaching the gospel of the kingdom
Healing all kinds of sickness in people
Healing all kinds of diseases among the people

Those included: sick people, those afflicted with various diseases and torments, demon possessed, epileptics, paralytics

He healed them
His fame went throughout all Syria
He was followed by great multitudes from Galilee, Decapolis, Jerusalem, Judea, beyond the Jordan. 

His ministry was simple and it met people's needs.  

Application:
To be a willing vessel to bring people to Jesus so they can hear His truth and He can heal them.  
I can't heal them.  Jesus can.  

There is so much more to being healed than just fixing what is physically broken.  More often it is a healing of the heart.  I have experienced it many times, where God reaches in and heals what is broken, and fixes it.  
He has healed me emotionally, broken cycles needing to be broken, restored my heart, brought me to complete surrender, wrapped His arms around me and told me that He loves me.  I am of value to Him.

And He wants to do that for each of us.

Help me be quick to listen and follow the first time and be Yours Lord.  


No comments:

Post a Comment