Saturday, June 29, 2013

Matthew 11:20-24

Matthew 11:20-24

Jesus rebukes cities that His mighty work has been done but they did not repent:

Chorazin, Bethsaida, Capernaum

Places used of example, that if Jesus work had been done there they would have repented:  Tyre, Sidon, in sack clothe and ashes
Even in Sodom:  He says if His work had been done there it would still remain to this day.  

The outcome for these three places are going to worse than what happened in Sodom.  

Application:  

Be aware of the mighty work He has done in my life and teach it to my children.  
Respond to Jesus daily.  Don't be a dead city.  
I have been struggling a lot with depression the last two weeks.  I know there is a hormonal battle in me but I hate the way it affects me and how I respond to my children.  Lord please be my strength when I am weak.  I need you... 
I love you Lord, 
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment