Friday, June 7, 2013

Matthew 8:23-27

Matthew 8:23-27

Disciples afraid from the storm.  Boat was covered with waves
Woke up Jesus begged to be saved
They did not have much faith 
Marveled at Jesus

Jesus
Slept through the storm, rebuked the winds and the sea, brought a great calm.

Application:
Dear Josiah
I know that right now you are in a storm of the unknown.  That your life is about to change, and that you don't know what to expect next year at life Christian.  I want you to know, to have faith.  Jesus provided Cor deo for us, and He brought us great friendships there.  I don't know what He will do at life but I believe that He will take care of you.  Trust Him.  He wants you to be full of faith.  May you marvel at how He provides next year.  Saying good bye to Cor deo is not the end.  It's the beginning of something different.  

Dear Jesus please bring peace to Josiah's soul and fill him with faith.  Thank you for my amazing boy that I love so much.  I am sorry I could not do more for him.  It breaks my heart.  Help me trust You too, that You who loves Him so much more than me will give him all that he needs.  He is so special to me and I want him to be well cared for at his new school.  He is such a great kid and I am so glad I get to be his mom.  

I love you always, 
Kari 

No comments:

Post a Comment