Saturday, July 13, 2013

Matthew 13:24-30

Matthew 13:24-30


Kingdom of heaven:  a man sowed good seed in His field
When He was sleeping his enemy came on tossed a bunch of weeds in amongst the good seed.  

Servant offers to go in and pull them out but the Master says no because He doesn't want to pull out any of the good seed.  He says have them grow together and then when it's harvest time separate them out.  

The weeds are going to gathered together to be burner and the good seed will be gathered in the barn.  

Application: I must pray for those around me more.  My heart aches and longs for them.  Please Lord Jesus do Your work in our neighborhood.  Sometimes I feel so inadequate or such a bad representation of You.  I feel like such a horrible mother.  
And yet You chose me.  I don't know why?  I wouldn't want me to be my mother :(. Please help me show more graciousness to my children.  It's Your kindness that leads to repentance and I desperately need that today.  I love You Lord.  

No comments:

Post a Comment