Friday, July 26, 2013

Matthew 15:21-28

Matthew 15:21-28

A Canaanite woman approaches Jesus asking for Him to save her severely demon possessed daughter.  

The disciples wanted her sent away.  

Her response was one of worship, begging for help, persistent, wanting to take anything at all, even the smallest crumb.

Jesus sees her faith and gives her what she desires.  Her daughter is healed from that very hour.

Application:  

Faith.  Something I have been stumbling with lately.  Feelings of doubt have been seeping in.  A lack of a desire to spend time praying.  Feelings of discouragement.  Shame of feeling like a mom failure.  Fears for my children instead of freedom in trusting Jesus.  Worrying instead of asking and knowing in faith He can do it.  

Today and tomorrow are about going before The Lord in faith and asking for healing, asking for freedom again.  

I would take even the smallest crumb... But have I been asking?  Really asking?  I need His help.  I need to be persistent.  I know the type of mom I can be, but I can't do it.  I need Christ in  me.
I need freedom.  To find that freedom I need the Spirit of The Lord in me.  

Clarity for Your truth in my life.  And removal of all the fears.  It's time to say good bye to the things of the past and move on to today.  
May my faith be great.  May my desire be fulfilled.  

I love You Lord.  I know You to be an amazing God.  Do Your work in me.  I'm ready and willing!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment