Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Matthew 18:1-5

Matthew 18:1-5

Who is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven?  

Jesus brings a little child to Himself.  
 Those who are to enter the kingdom of heaven are to be converted entering like a little child.  Humbling himself like a child.  

Receiving a little child is like receiving Jesus.  

Application:  

It's not about being the greatest.  It's about being humble.  It's not about being top... It's about being like a child. 

It's also about accepting a little child in Jesus name.  
Lord sometimes it's hard to remember the greatest calling on my life as a
Mother, when I think of all the other great and grandiose types of things I would love to be doing.  Please help me not lose sight of those things and keep my eyes focused on You and the things most important to Your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment